July 29, 2011

Cheer up yanie !

Posted by DQ at 01:03
huhuhuhuhuhu
rain
rain
rain
rain

....

my heart is raining too fast

To mama ,

please mum , don't call me .don't say " sorry adie , its all my fault u can't back home,
Mum ,sudah ckp kan ,don't say sorry too me. i don't wanna hear it .  sedih bah dgr ,  i miss you alot mum, dad... i'm just miss .. T.T
 

To aunty ,

Can you stop sending text to me ??? it makes me moody plus sad .tq

To all cousin ,

Don't makes me jealous bah sama status kamu balik kg . saya paling suka ituu~~ hihihi , saya masih boleh smile okey ! :DD don't forget to tag pictures with me at fb . i'm wait :D ( fake smile) .


semangat bah ko adie . cheer up girl . HAHAHA . nah begini paling ngam . ketawa ketawa ketawa .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heart Singing Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting