March 23, 2011

Help me be a faithful steward .

Posted by DQ at 17:37
I thank you for supplying all my needs.I thank you for being ever present in my life.
I thank you for providing me with a source of income to provide for my family.
Right now in the name of Jesus I claim victory over debt.
I claim victory over the stress that results from the money problems that I am facing.

Lord, I know that YOU are greater than any money problems that I am facing right now. Help me to be a lender and not a borrower. Help me to pay off debt and never look back, Lord. Search my heart, Lord and if you find that I have any greed or ungodly spending habits, take it all away.

In Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heart Singing Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting