September 28, 2011

Tonite entry .

Posted by DQ at 08:52
Hye readers !
Not in a good mood ='(  i really2x want a good rest tonite, but i can't ! that because i have a mid-test of Business financial  on this friday. poor me =.=" . arrghhh , my brain is terribly tired . siapa berani bilang yang study ni tidak memenatkan kepala ? nobady bah kan? ohh God ,give me strenght . my battery is super duper low . suddenly saja ,i don't feel want to study..tambahan lagi ,too many of formula that i must to remember for the chapter 3 . saya belum siap revision lagi. eeee !  >.<


ohh BF , please be good to me so that i'll ready to get high marks

and eyes 

please dont feel sleepy because I'n not finish to revision yet ;D


Nite people ! joy in life ya ,God bless ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heart Singing Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting