June 26, 2011

Sad outside , crying inside

Posted by DQ at 19:59
Good morning blogger !

How do you feel this morning .. ?
is happy ?
 feel very comfortable ?
or there maybe a smile happiness ?
excellent ?
or WHAT !
.
.
.
.
.
guess what i feel right now

am i happy ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


my FEELING now is

CONFUSED

DISAPPOINTED

SAD


ohh yeah .. !
three things that i think it
and that is in my mind now

my heart is rain

yaa , rain with a very rafid
 i mean
i'm cried again

God ,
what exactly was happeing between us?

i'm not sure which side might to blame . i'm CONFUSED =.=?
 but for sure i was so DISAPPOINTED with that condition
i only and God know what it was that time 
;(


and very sure that i'm so SAD
with what happend yesterday
because
i really love them
dear God , give me strength


WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?


they are people i love
i worry
this time , i seem avoid them
i can't force myself to talk to them
it was very painful to me


ohh God , i cannot make it seem nothing happend
i can't handle my feelings !
and really hated this ok !


I CAN'T ! I'M SORRY !
understand me =(

huhuu
why do tears like salt
not like sweets
?
T.T"
 
 SAD outside . CRYING inside 

yaahh ! THAT ME
orang yang paling sedih pada hari ini

heal my heart my Lord 
and give me a heartthat always fogive and loved them 
=(




dear readers 
pray for me key
 




























2 comments:

Mitchamorchell on June 26, 2011 at 8:34 PM said...

Amen. Remember Yanie, God knows the best and He will always be with you, He never abandon their child.. :)

DQ on June 27, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

tq mitchell~~ u're rite, He will always be with me,always inside me ..

Post a Comment

 

Heart Singing Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting