October 15, 2011

15 October

Posted by DQ at 08:41
Today is saturday,15 October 2011. and ya ,this date mean a lot to me because today is my Daddy birthday. Dear Dad, your age will be increased one number again, and that means you're 67th this year. I am thankful for today because i still have you. Time goes so fast , many things has happened in our family. And I know you worry about that. Sorry Daddy, I'm still childish to understand the situation, but one thing you need to know, I always pray for mom and dad happy, have good health and stay close to God. Thank you for your hands are always there for us . 



I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my father. 
Happy Birthday Dad, We love you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heart Singing Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting